NEW EXHIBITION 9X5 Works for Sale
Open Saturday mornings at the Georges Heights Studio
Spring Holidays 2015.
Week 2 Sept 28th – Oct 2nd
Weekend 1 Sept 26th-27th
Weekend 2 Oct 3rd & 4th
Hours 9.15 am to 3.30pm, Weekend 2E excepted.
2) Week 1C, Tone Colour & Composition. Tutor Rod Wong. $430.
3) Week 2D, Colour, Light & Vision. Tutor David Briggs. $430.
4) Week 2F, Portrait & Figure in Oils, Great Master Techniques. Tutor Chris Browne . $495.
5) Weekend 2E, Fundamentals of life drawing. Tutor David Briggs. $200.
Georges Heights Campus
2) Weekend 2B Landscape. Tutor Jessica Ashton. $200.
Gift Vouchers now available
Year 2015 Term Dates
Term 2 Mon 20 Apr – Sat 27 Jun
Term 3 Mon 13 Jul – Sat 19 Sep
Term 4 Mon 5 Oct – Sat 12 Dec
Year 2016 Term Dates
Term 2 Mon 25 Apr – Sat 2 Jul
Term 3 Mon 18 Jul – Sat 24 Sep
Term 4 Mon 10 Oct – Sat 17 Dec
On Sunday, November 23, the Annual Student and Teacher Exhibition was officially opened. A large crowd turned out to appreciate the art on offer and mingle together as artists and art lovers alike. The standard of work submitted for prizes and scholarships was very high and all students were commended for their efforts. Scholarships were awarded to the following students: Nam Than, Sir Click here to read more...→
Now enrolling for Terms 3, & 4, 2015 and Spring Holiday Courses
PO Box N676
The Rocks Campus
Sydney (opposite the MCA)
Headland Park Campus
Lower Georges Heights.
+61 2 9241 1641