Now enrolling for Terms 2, 3, & 4, 2015 and Winter Holiday Courses
TERM 2 Starts Monday April 20th. WE ARE OPEN ON SATURDAY APRIL 25TH
The Julian Ashton Art School PO Box N676, Grosvenor Place NSW 1220, Australia
CAMPUS 1: THE ROCKS 117 George St. The Rocks, Sydney – City. (opposite the MCA) CAMPUS 2: HEADLAND PARK Building 17 1100A Middle Head Rd (CNR of Best Avenue). Lower Georges Heights. Phone Enquiries and Email Enquiries +61 2 9241 1641
Winter Holidays 2015.
Hours 9.15 am to 3.30pm, Weekend 2E excepted.
1) Weekend 1A, Watercolour, July 4th & 5th, 2015. Tutor Josefia Lemon. $200. At Rocks.
2) Week 1C, Tone Colour & Composition, June 29th to July 3rd, 2015. Tutor Rod Wong. $430. At Rocks.
4) Week 2F, Portrait & Figure in Oils, Great Master Techniques, July 6th to July 10th, 2015.Tutor Chris Browne . $495.
5) Weekend 2E, Fundamentals of Life Drawing, July 11th & 12th, 2015. $200. At Rocks Tutor David Briggs. PLEASE NOTE : Hours for Weekend 2E are 10 am to 4.15pm.
AT GEORGES HEIGHTS
1) Week 2B,Landscape POSTPONED UNTIL SEPT 28TH. At Georges Heights Hours 9.15 am to 3.30pm .Tutor Murray Bird. $430.
ENROL ONLINE ALL ABOVE COURSES. For Course Descriptions click on the class in Online Enrolment or see Holiday Classes PDF
Gift Vouchers now available
Year 2015 Term Dates
Term 1 Mon 26 Jan – Sat 4 Apr
Term 2 Mon 20 Apr – Sat 27 Jun
Term 3 Mon 13 Jul – Sat 19 Sep
Term 4 Mon 5 Oct – Sat 12 Dec
Year 2016 Term Dates
Term 1 Mon 1 Feb – Sat 9 Apr
Term 2 Mon 25 Apr – Sat 2 Jul
Term 3 Mon 18 Jul – Sat 24 Sep
Term 4 Mon 10 Oct – Sat 17 Dec
On Sunday, November 23, the Annual Student and Teacher Exhibition was officially opened. A large crowd turned out to appreciate the art on offer and mingle together as artists and art lovers alike. The standard of work submitted for prizes and scholarships was very high and all students were commended for their efforts. Scholarships were awarded to the following students: Nam Than, Sir Click here to read more...→